query

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 29 02:49:14 EDT 2004

Hi and welcome to the revolution

There's three ways I know of:
- the simplest:
get url "http://www.url.com"
put it into fld 1
or
set the htmltext of fld 1 to it
(if there are images in the picture, you must wait until the htmlpage is
fully loaded.)

- the nicest (probably)
Try the AltBrowser plug in - but its not free

- the one that doesn't that does the most and which is free...
My own discrete browser... completely written in transcript!
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=142