Dan's Book

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jun 29 00:29:00 EDT 2004

If you ordered the book on *my* Web site, then there is some serious
confusion here.

The printed copy is available only through RunRev Press at their site.
 From my site, you can link to a place to order the eBooks and community
membership, in which case no mail is involved. I have no record of any
order from you, so I'm guessing you ordered the printed book from
RunRev alright. Hopefully they can resolve this missing order for you
in short order.

Dan