2.2.1 change

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 27 19:24:55 EDT 2004

There is a setting called "Select Grouped Controls" which switches
between the two different behaviors: clicking to select an object
inside a group or clicking to select the entire group. This has not
changed but maybe the default setting is not what you are used to. You
can toggle this switch either from the "Select Grouped Controls" item
in the Edit menu or from the "Select Grouped" button in the toolbar.

Maybe you are already aware of this and are trying to report that this
toggling is not working correctly - it is not clear from your emails
whether you have tried this solution, but I have just tested it and it
works fine here in a new stack. If it is not working, perhaps you have
a script that is interfering in some way?

Cheers,
Sarah