Branching Code

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 27 15:50:39 EDT 2004

This is true in the example of filter "" without in x

I release mostly stacks and have to be wary of this...

But that is the price to get faster functions you dont have
to write for yourself (past a certain version naturallly).

I know I complain a lot about quality issues but remember that
versions + platforms is very hard to do for RR.

Much harder than our 3 dozen functions we write into one app.
Granted they are supposed to work (given flawless code) and
I got my share of crashing stacks without flawed code but
Im sure RR listens...

If we (rr users) keep promoting RR as the ultimate toaster
we are bound to get some benefits.

It's always two way street...
How many of you have told the slashdot or Dr Dobbs community
that RR is a great toaster lately?

cheers
Xavier