ANN: PropsN2O 1.4.1 - Revised

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Jun 27 15:42:03 EDT 2004

> On Jun 27, 2004, at 1:37 PM, MisterX wrote:
>
> > Note I should not complain so much, I know,
> > but spending 20% of release time reporting bugs is not exactly normal!
>
> Normal is relative. I'd say in Revolution, you are pretty well inside
> the curve.

Really? What is your experience?

> I'd be reporting more myself, if the reporting system weren't so buggy
> as to be unusable. I've got better things to do than develop or
> institute workarounds for a buggy bugbase so that I can be bugged to
> better log bugs.

I wouldn't go that far. It was buggy but now seems to work much much much
better! I havent lost any entered bugs at all in the past year since I
decided my bugs were important to RR, its clients and ultimately myself!

Although I get little feedback from my softwares, anyone is important and
helps further improvements in testing for releases, newer features (two
cool persons got free licenses from me, I expect a 3rd...!)

What about PropsN2O? Did you like it? bugs? features you'd like to see?

cheers
Xavier