Whadaya need? A magnet?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jun 27 10:50:43 EDT 2004

On Jun 26, 2004, at 11:22 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> Further testing shows metal window style in Rev 2.2.1 to be
>> completely unpredictable and completely unreliable.
>
> Do your scripts set the window decorations at all? If they do, then
> make sure the decorations include "metal".

Unfortunately, no.

> Also, try a test stack that is separate from the complex one you are
> working on. If it works, then something in your scripts makes a
> difference.

Perhaps. But I don't do *anything* with the window. Heck, I don't even
change cards. I open the stack, and use the first card as the main
interface for my entire program. This isn't my bug. You said yourself
you saw the window come up wrong once. Whatever can go wrong once can
be repeated. Any kind of workaround will only cover over a bug which
can crop up unexpectedly.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that my window is not
resizable... or that I have a lot of controls... or that I have a
preopencard message... or that there is a tab panel on the lower
left-hand side... or that the stack name starts with "F"...

Whatever it is, its nothing I'm doing.

At this point, I went with the "big phony picture of a metal window"
solution.  :-(
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.