Kill a process in OS X?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jun 24 19:37:59 EDT 2004

Hi Ken,

Here is what I do:

   put "#!/bin/sh" & cr into tScript
   put "pw=" & tPassword & cr after tScript
   put "echo $pw | sudo -S " & tCommand & cr after tScript
   get shell(tScript)

where tPassword contains my usual login password (I am an admin user)
and tCommand contains the terminal command that needs to be run using
sudo.

This has been asked before, so perhaps you could include it in your
wonderful collection of tips?

Cheers,
Sarah