OS X finder thing

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jun 24 14:59:41 EDT 2004

Thanks for that solution and I thought I knew how to use this computer...

On 6/23/04 11:34 PM, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> That's an OS X Finder thing. Get Info on any stack that has a Classic
> icon. Look in the "Open With" panel of the Get Info box. Choose the OS X
> version of Rev as the app to open the file with. Then also check the box
> that says "Use this application to open all documents like this." From
> then on, the Finder will open Rev stacks with the OS X version of Rev

On another matter: Does anyone use the built-in database query manager?
I was happily using it as it saved writing a long looping query to fill lots
of fields on a card until I found out that it will not work for fields that
are grouped!  What is the story with that?????