YAA: NT Evironment variables CLI wrapper

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 24 06:09:31 EDT 2004

Yet Another Announcement...

Here is nice little stack demonstrating the use of the shell
command to find and set Windows environment variables from RunRev.

http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=54

Only 5KBs. Freeware. Nearly useless unless you plan to modify these
variables within a shell command. It can however show you some interesting
data about your NT environment.

If anyone has a unix variant, i'll gladly include it for completeness...

Since I broke my foot I got lots of time on my hands...
Good thing I got FLStudio, RunRev, a DreamBox and le broadband...

Xavier