ANN: NT CLI GUI

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 23 20:31:48 EDT 2004

well if I come to again to la republica, dont forget to
invite me for a coco loco o una presidente ;)

just a reminder, windows must have a path to the exe.
Best is to keep it along the application and make sure
the "directory" variable is set to that directory...

always check for errors in shell commands...

And keep the merengue coming!