iGame3D status 062204

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Tue Jun 22 05:55:53 EDT 2004

> From: Brian Yennie
> 	• 	 Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:02:38 -0700
>
> William,
>
>  FWIW, your bug report appears to be left as "UNCONFIRMED" in
> BugZilla, so it doesn't look like anyone at RunRev duplicated it. I
> downloaded your test stack and confirmed it within a couple of minutes
> myself. I'm normally quite defensive of the Rev folks, but this one
> really is easy to see at work.
>
> What was the compelling reason to not return to the MetaCard IDE give
> so little luck with the Rev one? I know you said certain features of
> the external failed, but the external interfaces are exactly the same,
> so there must be something more superficial going on, no?
>

> - Brian

Returning to Metacard is not going to solve this problem.
Changing button styles is changing a group of properties at once.
Which is not taken into account in this bug stack.
There are some problems with buttons but the examples in the bug stack
are not good code.
It is a pity that things like this would prevent a *very* nice addition
like this external to the rev/mc environment.
I hope that the responses to this thread will encourage them to carry
on.

Greetings,
WA