Revolution gui wrapper

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 20:36:21 EDT 2004

Alejandro, it's your lucky day! I released a libWrapper some days ago,
you can check old threads for the email, is a lib that will help you
build simple wrappers for command line tools... I've included two
examples, but they are for Unix e Macs, for I know not about win32... I
think this lib would help you, I use here for a wrapper for TAR which
is a unix archiver, so we can work it's way to Compact Pro! my code is
free of charge!!!

Cheers
Andre

On Jun 21, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> on Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:54:35 -0300
> Andre Garzia wrote:
>> we can always build a python command line tool, a
>> Revolution gui
>> wrapper... this would work on any MacOS X, *nix
>> system (they come with
>> python) and in win32 boxes with python installed.
>
> I'll like to read a tutorial about making a
> GUI wrapper for DOS command line utilities.
>
> Compact Pro, an archive utility for macintosh
> offers a DOS command line tool for decompressing
> cpt files. Could you show me how to create a gui
> for this DOS utility?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> al
> program?