Euro symbol woes

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jun 21 09:57:40 EDT 2004

>>Put the htmlText of field 1 into field 2: "¤" = "¤"

OK, what I needed to test was "set the htmlText of field 2 to the
htmlText of field 1"

This, rtfText, and unicodeText all seem to be working now.

The original script was

     get the htmlText of char firstChar to (firstChar+messageLength) of field 1
     set the htmlText of field 2 to it

and I was getting blanks for the euro in field 2.  That must have
been due to the font specifier included when I cut & pasted the euro
symbol from an eMail.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company