dynamic scripts at runtime

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 20 18:09:12 EDT 2004

While I would recommend the suggested method of using stack scripts,
you could also make a field in advance and have it hidden somewhere in
your stack. This template field would already have the scripts you
wanted. When you need a new one, you can clone this hidden template,
rather than creating a new object from scratch.

Cheers,
Sarah