colors and tables and fields

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 11:16:58 EDT 2004

I've been using fields and tables to create some pretty sophisticated dynamic
calendaring/scheduling apps.   There's so many features in Rev for coloring
cells and borders and backgrounds that it's easy to get overwhelmed.   Can
anyone tell me if there's a way to:

1)   Change the color of the background of just 1 "cell" of a table object -
- - not just the background of the text in that cell, but the entire cell,
from edge to edge.

2)   I've been using the "topcolor" and "bottomcolor" properties to add a
red-line to the top of certain text fields.   Unfortunately, this also has the
effect of adding a red-line to the left of the field as well.   Is there a
command that will enable me to add a red-line to just the top of a field (spanning
the whole width of the field), without impacting any other edges?   Something
like set the topbordercolor of field "test" = "red"