strange group behaviour

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Jun 18 10:21:47 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

did someone already experienced this little inconvenience with groups?

Create a button or image...
Group it...
Drag the bottonright group handle to the right and down to make it
bigger than the object...
Lock the group...
Check "horizontal scrollbars" for the group...
Set "the selectgroupedcontrols" to true...

Select and try to move the object!

I cannot move it to the right or down!!!?

But top the left and up and then group will scroll to the right or
up...?

With this behaviour it is impossible to dynamically create objects of
different widths and align them correctly...

Anyone else seen this?
Any hints or workarounds or something i have been overlooking?

I think this has been in every version of RR and/or MC...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de