A Bit Much to Ask, but . . .

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 17 14:47:45 EDT 2004

I know this is asking a lot but here goes anyway.

In my little Rev application,  I call a "document" a field grouped with
a couple of buttons to save and export as the user chooses.  No problem
with this.  And, I know how to move this around.

What I would like to do is essentially recreate the hierarchical folder
environment that one typically sees in MAC OS X folders with View set
to "As List"  In other words I want to be able to create new folders,
name them move them around, put created "documents" in them, and put
some folders inside of  others etc.  For my twit brain this is turning
out to be very complicated!

Is there anyone out there that has done something like this and would
be willing to share it?

Thanks, Roger