Happy Bloomsday

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 17 12:59:04 EDT 2004

Marian-

MP> Alas, there appear to be images on each card in the OSX version
MP> (haven't tried the WinTel version) but all I get is a gray space where
MP> the image should be :-(  Any idea what the problem is?  Images not
MP> embedded in the stack and not included in the download?

Exactly. This is me trying to do something in a hurry. I've put the
corrected raw stack up at http://www.ahsoftware.net/files/Ulysses.rev
now that the GIF images are properly embedded, but it appears that
embedded GIFs lose their animation. That's half the fun of this stack,
so that's a major disappointment. Is there something that I missed
about animating the GIFs? They work fine when they're used as
referenced files.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net