socket and serial port

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 16 18:47:00 EDT 2004

What serial server are you using? I use an ADAM (I forget the number
but I think it's 3477) and it came with software for configuring it's
serial & ethernet connections. Unfortunately for me, that software is
Windows only, but it only needed to be run once and then the socket
communications all worked fine.

Cheers,
Sarah