revdb_init

K nnoydb at excite.com
Wed Jun 16 00:32:25 EDT 2004

Is there a way to aquire the program/startup stack name when a library stack receives savingStandalone? If so I can just have my library stacks set a property "RevolutionLibraryModule" with it's short name then clear it when I receive savedStandalone. So I can execute a start using when necessary.

My configuration is as listed below.

Standalone stack DSMS.rev
Sub stack Reconciliation card Enities
Secfilings database interface (a main stack) secfilngs.rev

The secfilings stack is encountering the error.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)