Less headache. Was OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark!

Bob Nelson bobnelson at mac.com
Wed Jun 16 00:02:16 EDT 2004

Well, I found that if I simply told the routine to look for a return, all
was well.

I do find some weird behavior with Revolution 2.2 running under OS X 10.3
with all updates -- sometimes a script will become "corrupted" (my choice of
words) and doesn't seem to recognize a piece of code.  Sometimes a restart
fixes things, other times I've had to copy all the code to a new button,
which fixes the problem...  Heck, it isn't a final product until release 3
or 4, right?

Otherwise, you'll all be happy to know that I'm having a blast again, and I
appreciate all the help.  I'm sure I'll be whining about something again in
the near future...

Bob
--
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.