REALLY close stack

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Jun 15 23:51:24 EDT 2004

On Jun 15, 2004, at 11:35 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Troy, make sure you Bugzilla this if you haven't already. It *should*
> be
> reliable, and since it isn't, it's a bug.

Oh, I agree, Ken... but geez, I mean, this is a pretty common thing,
no? I figured, and still figure, I MUST be doing something wrong. When
I searched the archive, I saw that YOU had answered someone else on the
topic, perhaps more than once, and the indication you gave was that it
worked... as long as the stars were properly aligned, or something like
that.  ;-)

I don't have a simple test case, if anyone wants to confirm, I'll be
happy to log it.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.