jumping text insertion point in the script editor

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Tue Jun 15 09:19:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Rev 2.2 and Mac OS X 10.3.4.
I encountered the following small problem:
Enter a string of chars in a script editor and try to set the text
insertion point after char 1, it jumps before char 1. If inserted after
char 2 no problems. Trying to move the text insertion point from before
char 1 by the arrowkeys does not work as it jumps back directly.
Selecting char 1 is not possible.
Can someone confirm this behavior? (Or is it only on my rig?  :-)
I checked the buglist, but other than a very long script editor bugs
list, I couldn't find this mentioned.

Greetings,
WA