Don't know how to deal with error messages when converting from HyperCard

Dale Glaser dglaser at pacific.net
Mon Jun 14 14:01:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

There are several expressions I use in my Hypercard stacks that cause
errors when I open my stacks in Revolution:

set the textStyle of line x of cd fld "topicList" to group

if the marked of cd y is true then
if the marked of cd y is true then add 1 to test

put empty into the msg

4. I a aware that the word "group" above is taken by Revolutions, and
has to do with grouping objects which make it act something like
backgrounds in HyperCard. But the explanations I have read about rev
groups vs. HC backgrounds don't help mey understand what I should DO
with my background objects vs. card objects to make them work
properly in Revolution.

Thanks,

Dale