is Rodney site down?

Rodney Tamblyn rodney at oceanbrowser.com
Mon Jun 14 06:25:23 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

This is as much of a surprise to me is it is to you.  It seems that
Dave Winer decided to pull the plug on the weblogs.com host which has
has run free of charge for many years. I've requested a copy of the
archive of the site, which should happen 1st next month, will find
another home for it after that.  There's a lesson here - host stuff on
a domain you own, and keep a copy of your data just in case.  I've not
backed up my weblog site in ages, there didn't seem a need, but there
will be at least partial copies of it available on the wayback machine
and google cache I  guess...

Rodney