Calling a method [like a function pointer]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jun 12 15:02:33 EDT 2004

K wrote:

 > Okay I have tried value() after 1000 or so calls function suddenly
 > get cannot evaluate methods and variables that it previously
 > executed (as stated in my posting reguarding value()).

If they execute correctly once I would be interested in focusing on
what's happening with the subsequent failed calls.  WebMerge uses the
value function extensively to call a number of other functions, so it
seems it can be used reliably.

To determine what's happening in your specific circumstance could you
post the relevant code?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation