Problem

Mike MFitz53 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 08:29:57 EDT 2004

Problem fixed. Again, I did remember after he initial post that I had
redownloaded the installer 5 days prior to the expiration date.
The strange thing is that after RR checked  my info and was given a code
to compare with the one I had, it was slightly different than what I had
been using in the past for 2.2.
Maybe they were still working on the code generation before I downloaded
the last installer.
I was certainly happy with the helpful manner in which it was handled.