Problem

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Jun 11 15:56:55 EDT 2004

At 3:54 PM -0700 6/10/2004, Mark Brownell wrote:
>I'm willing to bet the Bat Cave that the access code has some groovy
>cryptic max-zoomed-dweeby trick to it that includes the date. Try
>turning back the date on your bat computer and then enter your old
>access key with the older version you saved of the installer. Now if
>Revolution is counting the seconds somewhere this might not work to
>well. It never occurred to me that this might be a problem.

Hmm, I don't think it should do that. (The unlock code for Studio is
good for either a particular version(s), or for all versions released
in a given year, so if it worked one time for 2.2, it should continue
working for 2.2 no matter when you install it. In general the codes
are keyed to specific version(s), not to date ranges.)
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com