Problem

Mike MFitz53 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 07:21:52 EDT 2004

Mark Brownell wrote:

> On Thursday, June 10, 2004, at 02:03  PM, Mike wrote:
>
>> I have the installer on another drive, so it wasn't downloaded and
>> subject to a new unlock code. Now it will not accept my unlock code.
>

> I'm willing to bet the Bat Cave that the access code has some groovy
> cryptic max-zoomed-dweeby trick to it that includes the date. Try
> turning back the date on your bat computer
> Mark

Didn't work.
I DO remember now that I did redownload RR(same version num) a few days
before the code expired and saved it to hard drive. It seems to me that
should not have caused a problem.
I'm going to go cry on Heather's shoulder if it doesn't work after I
reinstall again.
I wondering now if I have shot my foot off..