retrieving data from a sub-stack?

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Thu Jun 10 22:24:33 EDT 2004

I'm trying to get information from one sub-stack from another. The
script below is from the sub-stack "productEvals". I want it to
retrieve data from either the stack "RFP Importer-rich" or "RFP
Importer-clean". It should involve a lot of going back and forth
between the "productEvals" stack and one of the "RFP Importer" stacks.
I can get it to go to the "RFP Importer" stack but I don't think it is
coming back to the "productEvals" stack. What is the best way to get
this working?

Thanks!

Rich Lague

-------------------------

   answer "Which topic list did you use?" with "Rich's topics" or "My
own topics"
   if it is "Rich's topics" then
      go invisible stack "RFP Importer-rich"
   else
     go invisible stack "RFP Importer-clean"
   end if
   repeat for the number of cards
     if field "topic" is empty then
       go next card
     else
       put field "topic" into tTopicsfld
       put field "Number" into tNumber
       put field "feature" into tFeature
       repeat for each line thisLine in tTopicsfld
         go card thisLine of stack "productEvals"
         put tNumber && tFeature & return after field "fromRFP"
       end repeat
       end if
     end repeat