Problem

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 18:54:19 EDT 2004

On Thursday, June 10, 2004, at 02:03  PM, Mike wrote:

> Not to wish any bad luck on anyone, but I'm hoping someone on this
> list has experienced this problem and can help.
> Having read here that one could possible clear up the vague error
> reports by reinstalling RR, I uninstalled it,defragged, and
> reinstalled the Studio Version of RR 2.2. I have the installer on
> another drive, so it wasn't downloaded and subject to a new unlock
> code. Now it will not accept my unlock code.

I'm willing to bet the Bat Cave that the access code has some groovy
cryptic max-zoomed-dweeby trick to it that includes the date. Try
turning back the date on your bat computer and then enter your old
access key with the older version you saved of the installer. Now if
Revolution is counting the seconds somewhere this might not work to
well. It never occurred to me that this might be a problem.

Mark