Stupid question time (again)

Bob Nelson bobnelson at mac.com
Thu Jun 10 18:25:18 EDT 2004

Okay, so I'm looking at buying in to "the Revolution."  (Darn, they've got
me doing it now...)

If I want to develop but have it run on multiple platforms (Mac OS X and Win
2k or XP) but I'm only going to develop under OS X, do I want a single
studio or a studio 2 or will Express meet my needs?  (They need to do a
little better job explaining the differences at the site -- hint, hint) and
should I be searching for a promo code in some special place to save a few
bucks, or should I just go for the Enterprise edition and quit whining...

Heh, heh, heh...

Bob