HOLY COW, BATMAN!!!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 10 17:50:10 EDT 2004

without wanting to plug in shamelessly...

try the discrete browser...

it cleans html from any source, strips empty lines, formats tables into
tabstops
strips unnecessary tags, images, and more...

It's quite fast too without even trying! No progress bar required!

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=142

and yes, I drive a batmobile and my gfriend is catwoman - no BS! ;)

cheers
Xavier