Can RevRun do this?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 10 13:56:53 EDT 2004

On 6/10/04 8:30 AM, Fred D Yocum wrote:

> It looks like there is consensus that I can do what I need to do in
> Revolution. I just need to find the time to do it !

No problem. Launch Rev, create the following handler, and run it
continuously in the background:

on idle
  global mySecs
  add the seconds to mySecs
end idle

This will very rapidly increase the value of "mySecs" to an astronomical
number whenever you aren't doing anything else. When you need more time,
you can just borrow from that variable as much as you require. If my
calculations are correct, you could accumulate quite a few extra days at
a very rapid rate.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com