HOLY COW, BATMAN!!!

Bob Nelson bobnelson at mac.com
Thu Jun 10 10:57:23 EDT 2004

A HUGE Thank You to Phil Davis and Richard Gaskin for your response to "Not
Shy..."

Richard - I took your code, pretty much un-altered, added a progress bar to
the page, and executed the same job on the same 140k lines of text.  25
seconds.  Total.  Needless to say, I nearly fell out of my chair, onto the
floor, in the throes of ecstasy.

I think I'll be headed over to the Revolution site now and paying my money
to become a Platinum supporter or something.  I think this is going to work
out well!

Okay, so has anybody got any pointers for existing code someone has used to
dispose of HTML from a web page?

Thanks!

Bob