Grid and Grab . . .

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 10 09:53:25 EDT 2004

Thanks, Jan.  I came up with a similar solution about 5 minutes after I
posted my question (Don't you hate when that happens?).  I kept the
Grab command on mouseDown and wrote a script on mouseUp that does the
kind of math you propose.  Works OK but results in a slightly different
user experience.

Cheers, Roger