Online Highscore CGI

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Thu Jun 10 09:44:40 EDT 2004

Hi List,

I need an online Highscore System for the new Mini Game I am creating.
(I will put the non-protected gamestack on my HP when it is finished)

The CGI needs to generate a Top Ten List on a Webpage that will
automatically Update. The Browser should only display the score and the
name, but also store (invisible) additional details of the user (Real name,
email adress).
Game users should be able to fill in a form in my Gamestack, this data
should be posted to the CGI, compare if the Players points is in the Top
ten, if so update the top ten list else display something like "Sorry,
you´re not good enough."
It should be also possible to display the top ten list in the browser when
clicking on a link so I guess it´ll need 2 CGIs on for comparison, one for
display...

It is my belief that this a good job for a rev CGI and I have a way in mind
to code it, but as I need it very fast, I ask for help here. I also can
offer a (small) amount of money if someone is willing to help me with the
creation.

Best,

Malte