Tasking (Background tasks)?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Jun 10 02:49:27 EDT 2004

Mr. K
There is a way to do some limited threading with RR.

The thing to do is to use the
  send "command" in x ms

But I dont know about concurency within the IDE.

what I know is that using the get url you can do more than one
thing at a time...

Hopefully this helps a little.
You can also test multitasking using more than one IDE engine
and using applescripts to talk between the two to distribute tasks
much like a cluster would do.

cheers
Mr X