Alpha Channel?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 9 20:35:46 EDT 2004

Marty Billingsley wrote:

> <snip Chipp's script to resize an image proportionally>
>
>>Don't forget to
>>
>>set the lockLoc of img "myImage" to true
>>
>>when you're done so it won't 'revert back to it's original size' on
>>openCard.
>

> Why on earth does RR do this?  It drives my students crazy.
> Why do you have to lock the size of an image to keep it the size
> you set it?  Is this a feature or a bug?

I find it useful:  as with web pages, the default is to resize the image
to its natural size.  If you swap out the filename you still get a
properly-sized image.

Thankfully we have a choice: if you never want it to change just set the
lockLoc once and forget it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation