Can I save stack when called from stub application?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 17:38:40 EDT 2004

I've got a very tiny "stub launcher" Revolution application that does a:

on openCard
   go to stack URL
"http://area51.myofficenetwork.com/FTP/Studio_Review/Scheduler.rev"
end openCard

I've saved that application as a Standalone app for Mac OS X.   It works
great.   Now if my "Scheduler.rev" app that gets sublaunched off of a server has a
button in it that does a:

on mouseUp
      save this stack
end mouseUp

Shouldn't that save the Scheduler.rev app with any data that was changed?
It's not working for me.

The docs for SAVE state:

You cannot save to a standalone application's file; standalones are
read-only.

However, I'm not saving the standalone application's file (that was the
launcher app) - - I'm actually saving the file that got sublaunched _from_ that
standalone application.