Can RevRun do this?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jun 9 16:41:44 EDT 2004

Hi Fred,

Certainly it can! In fact, I've been planning on creating a templatized
"PrintGadget" which does just what you say and more (next free time I
have that is!)

Jerry Daniels, who sometimes lurks on this list, has had tons of
experience with Print and Rev...as has Jan Schenkel. Either one of them
would be a good source for answering some questions on the details for
going about this.

-Chipp