about something I call LibWrapper.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jun 9 01:53:04 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I make extensive use of command line utilities in my MacOS X... So I've
become feed up with always going to terminal and decide to put some
gui-wrapper around some utilities. Of course I used Rev, then, since I
figured out that I would do this from time to time, I came with a silly
little library called libWrapper that makes my life easier. It's like
this, create the GUI in Rev, set some custom properties in your
controls, and theres a function that will loop thru the controls and
assemble the line to be used by shell() function.

I have a simple /bin/defaults and ps wrappers now... I could release
them all...

Is this kind of code interesting? Anyone want it?

Cheers
Andre
--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004