Enough already!

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 01:13:39 EDT 2004

Wow! Rough day, huh?  ;o)

Personally, I think a little respect and decency go a long way. It's a great
feeling (and can be a strong motivator for improved performance) when it
comes your way, right? So why not give it to others, especially when their
actions have in some measure created an opportunity for it?

I also think doing this is partly a cultural expression of this list. For
better or worse, a well-established habit can be a hard thing to change.

I think of it as oil for the mechanics of list communication.

That's all - I'm done. No [further] comebacks, no fights. Done.
Phil Davis