error message anomalies, anyone?

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 15:03:14 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 11:37  AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Howe many of you have found that error messages in Rev 2.2 do not
> appear to be related to the actual cause of script errors?

This started happening to me after I tried out someone's stack that
downloaded extra stack information each time it ran. It was probably
coincidental but I trashed that example stack & Rev 2.2 and did a fresh
install of Rev 2.2. It has worked peachy-keen ever since.

I was getting error messages that I could not track down. They looked
like they were coming from Rev and none of my own.

Mark