OpenStack not executed Rev 2.1.2

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Jun 8 14:39:25 EDT 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 3:33 AM, Marian Petrides, M.D. wrote:

> I have encountered a couple of instances in which it appears that the
> openStack handler does not get fully executed when I first open a
> stack or run a standalone.
>
> Most recently, I tried to add a password to a non-standalone stack's
> openStack handler.  I wrote the line of code to set the password,
> saved the stack, closed it and removed it from memory then reopened
> it.  Despite the fact that this should have triggered the openStack
> handler it apparently did not-- I was still able to access the stack's
> script without entering a password.
>
> What is even stranger is that I then changed the line to read:  set
> the password of this stack to empty, saved, closed/remove from memory,
> reopen.  Now, I get the password dialog and it responds to the
> password I had set before I reset the password to empty.
>
> This is in Rev 2.1.2 IDE.
>
> Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?
>
> Marian

I have had issues with openCard and other open.... before.  The
solution for me was to delete the "cRevGeneral" custom property of the
mainstack, substacks, and cards that were affected.  I made a little
utility that goes through and cleans all my stacks, cards, and controls
of those nasty little buggers.  Chipp made a real nice one at:
<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginDownload/Downloads.htm>.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto