OpenStack not executed Rev 2.1.2

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 06:33:34 EDT 2004

I have encountered a couple of instances in which it appears that the
openStack handler does not get fully executed when I first open a stack
or run a standalone.

Most recently, I tried to add a password to a non-standalone stack's
openStack handler.  I wrote the line of code to set the password, saved
the stack, closed it and removed it from memory then reopened it.
Despite the fact that this should have triggered the openStack handler
it apparently did not-- I was still able to access the stack's script
without entering a password.

What is even stranger is that I then changed the line to read:  set the
password of this stack to empty, saved, closed/remove from memory,
reopen.  Now, I get the password dialog and it responds to the password
I had set before I reset the password to empty.

This is in Rev 2.1.2 IDE.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Marian