Am I the only one? (Windows issue)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jun 7 13:42:43 EDT 2004

Hi Barry,

I am having this problem.  I have made a stack in OSX and moved it over to
XP & 2000... about half-way through my fonts stop displaying properly.
So, I fix them in Windows, bring it back to the Mac, take it back to
Windows and ... poof!  All my font fixes are gone and it's back to the
same old problem.  I am also using 2.2.

Is this your problem?

Judy