Am I the only one? (Windows issue) No you are not

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 13:21:56 EDT 2004

Yes.  I have had to reformat many of my text fields, despite using a
fairly standard font:  Times New Roman  18 pt.  Not a big deal, but a
time-consuming nuisance.  AND, if I bring the same stack back to OS X,
I once again have to reformat the same text fields.

FWIW, I encountered this same problem with a number of other authoring
environments, too (e.g. CourseBuilder from Discovery Systems), so I
don't think it's a Rev thing.