Still a Couple of Nits

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Jun 6 23:05:57 EDT 2004

> When I use the Command and Option keys to access scripts, I find that
> the script editor itself often opens up as well.  How can I stop
> this???
In Preferences - General, you will see a check box that toggles the use
of Command-Option to edit scripts and then a sub-button to this which
specifies whether this will also work in Revolution UI windows. Uncheck
this second check box and this will stop happening.

> I also find that the Command and "M" keys do not toggle the Message
> Box although it does cause the Tools menu to hilite briefly.
Whenever the menus stop working, the solution seems to be to reset
preferences to their defaults. There is a button to do this in the
Preferences window.

> The only response I got form an earlier query was to toggle "Suppress
> Messages."  This did not work for me.  Can anyone please help?
Toggling the Suppress Messages button re-activates the Command-Option
hover if it has stopped working.

Cheers,
Sarah