Anti-aliased text on Windows?

Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Sat Jun 5 05:57:24 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Being a Mac user, I was surprised to see the text in my Rev made
application without the soft edges I expected to see. Since it is a
program to display text on an LCD projector, I was kinda disappointed.
I asked a very experienced Windows user that admitted he didn't knew
what anti-aliased text was. For all who don't know either: see the
following link for a quick explanation.
http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/graphics/antialias.php3

It is an OpenType Postscript font displayed on a Win98 PC with Adobe
Type Manager 4.1 installed. Would using another Win version or other
type formats solve this problem?

Of course I could convert every text into a graphic, but since it
handles a lot of text on thousands of cards, that would not be an
elegant solution.

Terry